Monday, March 25, 2019

CBeebies Ned

Another great animated jingle is up on bbc.co.uk/cbeebies! It's the animated "CBeebies Ned", animated by children's book illustrator James Marshall, from a song by CBeebies' Chris Jarvis.
The jingle is about a kid who can balance lots of things on his head.

And none knows better than James Marshall himself!

I was living on a pistachio farm when I did the animation for CBeebies Ned. I started working on the animation in early 2003 and while working for the animation, I thought this was a silly idea. The only thing I could balance on my head was books. I was lucky to create animation like "CBeebies Ned", I loved the song, as well as CBeebies itself.
Without further ado, CBeebies Ned - the kid who can balance things on his head!
bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/#/ned/

No comments:

Post a Comment