Saturday, March 23, 2019

Seen the New I Love to Learn? It’s Cool!!!

2 Things: We have a new video, it’s called CBeebies I Love to Learn with The CBeebies House Show, and the Magic Storybook LIVE! Tickets are on sale now at your local venue. Now for the ILTL soundtrack

  1. This is my Name
  2. Musical Episode Megamix - Weird Science
  3. The Alphabet and Me
  4. I like to Read 
  5. Rest Up - Cat and Company
  6. Kites are Fun  -The Parrelelograms and the Free Design
  7.  I wanna be like me - Andy and Company
  8. Waffles are Fun - Cerrie
  9. Andy is Different Megamix 
  10. Elbows and Eyebrows
  11. Pick it Up - Call Duck Call Fish
  12. Bedtime Lullaby - Emmi Morton
  13. Dreams Can Take Us Near and Far
  14. Story Time - Bruce The Moose
  15. It’s OK, Try Again by David Bedford - Read by Ben Cajee
  16. Elbows and Eyebrows (encore)
  17. Lovely Love my Family - The Roots
  18. Royals - Cerrie and Cat
  19. Dancey Dance with Maddie Moate - The Updown
  20. Halloween, Halloween 
  21. Milk, Fliur, Sugar and Eggs
  22. I’m So Happy (I can Dance) - The Thief’s
  23. The Black Kids - Feet
  24. Mr. Muzik, Mr. Bennett, and Mary Munford 5th Graders - Banana
  25. Goodbye Song

No comments:

Post a Comment